TenTec

Re: [TenTec] sit-rep

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] sit-rep
From: Jim Vohland <n9vo@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 17:08:55 -0400

If it's the one I saw, it is a dual band (40/30 or 40/20) qrp rig. Yes it does
have digital readout. I believe the rep said it was actually made for them by
another company and will be available in July for around 229.00. Physically it
was a small (maybe 3/4 inch by 4 x 6) Appears more like a kit rig than say
something the size of an argonaut. I also believe he said a 5 W output. Really
a nice looking little rig.