TenTec

[TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec Paragon II, 705 Desk Microphone

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec Paragon II, 705 Desk Microphone
From: "David Barlow" <Davebarlow36@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:04:39 -0700
For Sale: I have a Paragon II (the serial number is ( 08A10084 ) and a 705 Desk
Microphone which is in like new condition. I am asking $1125.00 for the Paragon
II and Microphone.  The Paragon II has the following optional filters. Model
number 288....250 KHz, Model number 285....500 Hz, and the Model 282....250 Hz.
I sent it to Ten Tec for any potential problems and updates.  Don Proudy said
that the Paragon II was in excellent condition and checked out the same. I have
the Ten Tec shipping carton and manual for the Paragon II. If you are
interested you can email or call me. My telephone number is 760 256 3359 and my
email address is Davebarlow36@msn.com<mailto:Davebarlow36@msn.com>
If you want to see pictures of the above items you can see several pictures on
my web site. which is  http://www.wa6cqj.com<http://www.wa6cqj.com/>
Thank you
Dave Barlow / WA6CQJ