TenTec

[TenTec] limited Orion reviews?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] limited Orion reviews?
From: w4wvw@msn.com (Edward Crawford)
Date: Sat Apr 19 02:33:03 2003
I hate to hear that the bands are dead. In the last 24 hours, I have worked
many DX stations. Maybe not rare DX but DX nonetheless. Mostly just in
passing, not very much effort at all, many on the first call. J79WW, LU7HF,
WP4CTD, EA8AM, CT4OI, SK5X split with the Triton IV/242 VFO (anyone know the
qsl route?), 4Z5MK, UA4PK, just to name a few. Imagine what I could have
done if propagation was better. Right now at 06:25Z 20 meters is wide open
into Europe and Middle East. Hard to tell what the bands are doing when we
are on the computer instead of the radio.
73 de Ed/w4wvw. Happy Easter season to all!