TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Next Orion firmware upgrade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Next Orion firmware upgrade
From: "george bollweg" <w1ihv@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:03:35 -0500
Hi,
I see little to complain about with the currently published firmware V. 1371
dated 06/9/04. Oh yes, a few minor bugs to clean up in 2 or 3 revisions in the
next year should finalize the product. I have reported a few things I have
noted which are minor in nature for them to investigate,, however, those types
of  problems are "forever" on your newly purchased completive foreign products.

George W1IHV