TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Aux I/O connection

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Aux I/O connection
From: "pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer2@q.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:02:53 -0700
Dick - I also really appreciate the info in your message - will print it out
and out in my OII manual - I keep toying with doing something on RTTY - but
seems like I lose interest when I start through all the possibilities. I had
long ago decided it would be true FSK rather than AFSK. I also want to
piddle with some of the digital modes .

I have always liked to homebrew but anymore seems like the doggone parts end
up costing more than buying something off the shelf - and my junk box is
msotly stuff 30 years old !!! I do have a homebrew keying box for CW
contesting that runs off the parallel port with CT or N1MM  (tells you how
old my laptop is - which is also one reason to avoid using its internal
soundcard for much of anything - it DOES have a single USB port )

Anyhow - Thanks for sharing - and I will take a look at Rig Expert and
Navigator.

73 de hank K7HP