TenTec

[TenTec] Kinda ticked at Ten-Tec

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Kinda ticked at Ten-Tec
From: Ed Malmgren <janed32@q.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:13:08 -0700
I've been licensed for over 50 years and due to a argument with a horse, the
horse won,  I must use a voice synthesizer with my rigs.  I am fortunate as
to own two Omni 6 plus radios which I love and use every day.  However I was
thinking of buying a new Eagle but calling T-T I find that this is the forth
radio they have put out without a voice readout.  I know they say well you
can use a computer which I could but I don't want to lug that junk around to
use a rig.  The folks I have talked to at T-T just hum and haw around and
don't give me anything but, Oh well.  Anyway just blowing off a bit of steam
and now 73.
Ed  K7UC