TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT
From: Bill Rowlett <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 21:39:12 +0000
Hi John,

I liked the reply about doing your own and getting it copied into a bound 50
sheet book. I use the ones from either the ARRL or one of the manufactures. I
write the QSO into the paper log and than after a page or two, I enter the
QSO's into the computer log. Got the computer loging program for contesting and
it had a nice general log withit. Will never do a contest by hand again.

73, Bill  KC4ATU