TenTec

Re: [TenTec] RF Ground

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Ground
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 23:02:44 -0400
Would you agree that the earth is considered a zero potential reference
point when compared to things located on or flying above it ?

Would you agree that is true for both DC and AC ?

Would you agree that multiple paths in parallel, each with a finite
resistance, provide a smaller collective resistance (I should say impedance)
when connected in parallel ?

Would you agree that lightning is mostly RF ?

73 de Gary, AA2IZ