TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OII Notch Specifications

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OII Notch Specifications
From: "Merle Bone" <merlebone@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:16:37 -0500
Lee,
This is the current Ten-Tec page description of the "upcoming update" for the
Orion/Orion II.
"Orion/Orion II firmware:
Major release planned for fall 2008. Projected to include peak shadowing for
sweep display, tuning cursor, new waterfall sweep display mode (all for Orion
II only - requires color screen for visual interpretation of signals). AGC
enhancements for RF AGC vs. AF AGC. Other minor changes. Beta testing of Orion
II version now in progress. Beta testing of original Orion version to begin
imminently. (10/29/2008)"