TenTec

Re: [TenTec] question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] question
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:53:54 -0500
pop over to radio shack and get the adapters...

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

On Dec 21, 2007, at 4:52 PM, John wrote:

I asked TT to send me the cable needed to use digital moded software
with my O2 . they sent me a cable with din plug on one end and four
rca female plugs on the other end being yellow ,red,blk,and white. my
computer has no rca male plugs to match the rca female plug how do I
hook up my OII to the computer so I can use rtty and other software
digital comm?    John kb2huk