TenTec

[TenTec] 3.025 slow response freq reporting

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 3.025 slow response freq reporting
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:28:33 -0500
Hi All...just finnished updating 8 of my Orions I's with the new
software...was using one on 80m and noticed that it was reporting freq
at a slow rate..if I tune the freq knob it takes some time for it to
catch up...using MicroHam Microkeyer and Win-Test...previously for the
last 3 years no problems with these combinations...so just to check I
went over to the 15m run station and noticed the same response there
too...and see the same response on 40m mult station too...so why is
frequency polling not fast enough to keep up with the tuning knob?

de Rick NQ4I