TenTec

Re: [TenTec] X-lock 3 VFO Staibilizer is online

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] X-lock 3 VFO Staibilizer is online
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:53:25 +0000
Thanks for the tip Keith.  There's plenty of info there about how to
hook it up.  Please report back if you try it.

While you're at it, please tell G4GXO that the Corsair was not quite
"made over 30 years ago" (the oldest Corsairs were made 28-29 years
ago and the newest Corsair II's were made 22-23 years ago)

Barry N1EU