TenTec

Re: [TenTec] RX366

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:44:13 +0000
The original subreceiver definitely has issues on 160M, even when
listening strictly with Beverages.  The cardinal symptom is "phantom"
signals, offset at multiples of 2.5Khz from the actual strong (s9+)
signal.

The 160M signal levels delivered by my 580ft Beverages (using
efficient homebrew matching xfmrs) rival the levels delivered by my tx
vertical.

73,
Barry N1EU