TenTec

[TenTec] Anybody using Beyerdynamic DT-109 headset with Orion?

To: Orion565 <orion565@yahoogroups.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Anybody using Beyerdynamic DT-109 headset with Orion?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:26:34 +0000
If anybody out there is using a Beyerdynamic DT-109 headset with the Orion,
could you please drop me an email?  I'd like to discuss headphone and mic
levels.  One thing I'm finding is that with Orion (v3) AF Gain at 100%,
headphone volume level is barely adequate.  Headphone impedance is 50
ohms.  My K3 drives the headphones without a problem.

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU