TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem
From: Michael Silevitch <msilevitch@coe.neu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:01:55 -0500
Dear Scott

R23 is the level adjust pot on the Oscillator-mixer board. I think that's
the one you are referring to. The manual only makes a passing reference to
it when describing setting the balance in the mixer. Is this the pot you
are referring to? Any other thoughts? The reason I ask is that the problem
arose as a result of shipping. It's not clear whether the pot would be
moved out of adjustment due to the vibration etc.

Regards
         Mike K1PEV