TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Rhombics

To: Ten Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Rhombics
From: James Duffer <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:08:50 -0600
Sounds good, especially the rhombic.  I visited the  VOA (Voice of America)
receive plant at Furstenfeldbruck (spelling?) Germany in the 60s.  They used
curtain rhomibics (3 tiers) in a triple space diversity configuration with
diversity receivers RCA and Racal the audio sounded like it was coming from a
record.  Then then retransmitted it beaming it to other countries  in
Europe/Africa
Jim (wd4air)