TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: md.schatzberg@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 13:22:49 -0400
 John,

Here is the supported equipment list.

Support

Support & Service

Welcome to the Dishtronix support page.  We are committed to providing our
customers with the best possible support.  An essential component of good
support is a comprehensive knowledge base that our customers can access at all
times.  That’s what this section of our site provides.

Dishtronix provides support for Alpha Amplifiers (formerly Alpha Radio
Products) and TEN-TEC equipment, produced in the last 10 years. We repair and
stock parts for products* in the list below.

Supported Products

Alpha 9500
Alpha 9510
Alpha 8410
Alpha 8406
Alpha 45XX
Alpha 2100
Alpha 2000
TEN-TEC 588 Omni VII
TEN-TEC 599 Eagle
TEN-TEC 539
TEN-TEC RX-340
TEN-TEC 318
TEN-TEC 418
TEN-TEC 422B Centurion
On the condition that the parts and expertise are available Dishtronix will
repair equipment that doesn’t appear on this list.  Please contact us, HERE, to
see if we’re in a position to repair older and legacy equipment.
Older and legacy products often require hard to obtain parts or out of
production assemblies.  We provide schematics and bills-of-material for all of
our legacay equipment, unfortunately we’re not in a position to order or
produce legacy parts.  If the part is in inventory (sometimes it’s not) we’ll
be more than happy to sell it to you.