TenTec

Re: [TenTec] RF Ground

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Ground
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:59:51 -0500
Oh yes, isolation is best, that is until lest we forget.

I also agree that guy wires should have a driven ground outside of the
anchor base and a separate #6 connected to all of the guys above the
turnbuckle.  And guy wires should have a bond between the tower and the guy
at the tower attachment point.  This is specially true if one wants to avoid
VHF and UHF IM problems.

73
Bob, K4TAX