TenTec

[TenTec] Corsair II RF gain

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II RF gain
From: "Paul DeWitte" <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:44:05 -0500
I have 2 Corsair IIs. I have found that for a weak signal on a noisy band,
turn up the AF gain and then back off the RF gain until just before you
loose everything.
There is a very narrow spot in there that you can eliminate most of the band
noise, but not loose the signal. Back it off a bit more and all is lost.

This is basically what Gary said in his first post.

Also play with the band pass filter. Both of these adjustments may change
from band to band, and noise conditions.

Just my opinion,
73 Paul K9OT