TenTec

[TenTec] RX366 Orion 1 and V3.025

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX366 Orion 1 and V3.025
From: "Zivney, Terry" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:37:19 -0500
WIth the RX366 subreceiver installed and V3.025 firmware, when I try to enter
1.070 MHz into
VFO B which is asssigned to the subreceiver, I get a Frequency Not Supported
message on the LCD.
On my other Orion with the original subreceiver, the same keystrokes give me
the local AM station
using v1.372 (my gold standard for dx AM operation).

On the right hand side of the LCD display where the graphics show  the receive
bandwidth,
there is an overbar down from wide open down to 710 Hz; from 700 Hz down, the
overbar
(which shows  the roofing filter selected on the main receiver) disappears.  I
have installed and
selected the 600Hz filter in slot 2; the stock 2.4kHz filter is selected in
slot 1.

Terry Zivney N4TZ