TenTec

Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "w4vv" <w4vv@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:26:23 -0400
Hi Dennis,

I have a TenTec CORSAIR II with Matching Power Supply /Speaker 261 that will
sell for $200.00 and the TS940 that I would use for Parts. I will foot the
Bill to ship the CORSAIR & POWER SUPPLY/SPEAKER provided you do the same on
shipping the TS940.
The Ten Tec is presently in use by a friend of mine that is sight-impaired
that I am letting him use while he is deciding on the purchase of a new rig.
I am making an attempt to repair his dead TS940 and need some repair parts.
Dennis, the Corsair II is good working condition and also has a Hand Mike.

Sincerely--Frank Maren--73's --W4VV