TenTec

[TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair I and manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair I and manual
From: mschellur@earthlink.net (M Schell)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:47:22 -0500
I have a TenTec Corsair I and manual for sale for $375 plus shipping.  The
Corsair is in very good condition and the 4-pole crystal filter has been
upgraded to the 8-pole 2.4 kHz filter for a total of 16 pole of filtering.
The Corsair has 9 HF bands 160m through 10m..  It has a very quiet triple
conversion receiver and full QSK.  It is the receiver of choice by many CW
ops and has superb strong signal discrimination for digging out the weak
signals. It also has pass band tuning, notch filter, speech processor, noise
blanker and a transmitter with 200w input at 100% duty cycle.  Will ship
USPS/insured.

73,

Mike KF2LF (non-smoker)

Rochester, NY