TenTec

[TenTec] PSK31

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] PSK31
From: <kjs14@iglou.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:55:28 -0400
I use both the Jupiter and the Orion for PSK31.  I
only work the 20 Meter band and use USB with a
soundcard.  I have been setting the TX FILTER BW
at the most narrow setting because of PSK31's
narrow (31hz) width.  This only allows me to use
approx the first one third of the waterfall for TX.

I have read that normal SSB settings are correct
and then I read in another manual that TX BW
should be set according to the digital mode in use.

So what setting is correct for the Jupiter and the
Orion???

73 es Tnx Ahead,
John / KG4WNA