TenTec

[TenTec] Scout 555 Noise Blanker

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout 555 Noise Blanker
From: "Speer, Doug" <Doug.Speer@FairbanksMorse.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 07:30:09 -0500
There was someone on here a week or so ago looking for a Scout 555 noise
blanker. I received the following e-mail in response to a QTH.com ad I placed
looking for band modules.  I don't need the noise blanker.

I am still looking for the 80m and 15m band modules to complete my collection.

Doug, W9PN
Janesville, WI

Here is the e-mail.
**********************************
Name: Tom Dailey
Callsign: WØEAJ
E-mail: daileyservices@qwest.net

The response is:

I have a brand-new SCOUT noise-blanker module with install instructions - never
used... interested?

Tom - Denver

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential,
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  No other person is
authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained
herein).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.