TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Need parts for Argosy 525D

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need parts for Argosy 525D
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:38:20 -0500
Roger, I replaced my 4-pole SSB filter with the Ten-Tec model 220, 8-pole SSB filter. Of all the things I ever did to that rig, replacing that filter was the very best investment I made. It made the Argosy sound like a real Ten-Tec ! ! You won't believe the difference.

73 and Merry Christmas to everybody.
Mike Hyder -N4NT-

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Ruszkowski" <flowertime01@wmconnect.com>