TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI C Mixer or PTO problem
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:34:32 -0500
What your seeing is the preset for the counter.

The display is nothing more than a freq counter.

If you have a scope or counter see what's going into the counter/display. If I
recall there is a RCA plug that goes into that assembly.

Start at the pto and then back to the vfo amp.

No counter or scope?

Then loop some wire around the output if the pto cable and drape it over a
general coverage rec tuned to 5.2 MHz then move the pto of the omni Around as
you listen for its signal in the Rec.

Mike wb8vge

Sent from my iPhone