TenTec

[TenTec] Re: Knobs and the ProII sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Knobs and the ProII sale
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Mon Mar 10 18:11:21 2003
First, thanks to everyone who gave advice on knobs for the 238A.  I hate to
keep bugging TT for replacements but having two to put on it in case I ever
sell it (which isn't likely) isn't a bad idea.

Re the ProII "sale," I don't have the Mar. QST with me so perhaps I didn't
have all the i s dotted and t s crossed earlier, however I had the clear
impression when I was looking at it that several major national dealers were
using large color ads to push the ProII.  I found the timing of this
interesting in that A. all were simultaneously devoting separate ads to the
sale of a single same product (which I don't recall happening within the
past few years), and B. that Orion is about to ship with the resulting buzz,
reviews and advertizing.  I merely wanted to raise the question of whether
or not this was a coincidence.

73,
Rob
K5UJ