TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Corsair II realignment: DIY?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II realignment: DIY?
From: John Peters <k2lot@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:20:12 -0500
Hi there,
    It's great to hear and feel your feelings about the RTO and its makeup....
 I am also very glad to hear the your
keeping up with the rebuilding and ball bearings.  When you are finished - you
will feel great about your job, on the PTO.
           73    and  keep up the good work     c ya     K2lot      John.......

On Jan 1, 2011, at 6:37 PM, Andrew Moore :