TenTec

[TenTec] Fw: Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Orion
From: dufferjames@hotmail.com (James Duffer)
Date: Fri Apr 4 09:21:29 2003
Please explain the difference between "true Frequency Shift Keying and the
pseudo FSK as generated by the Orion (and others).  It seems to me that if
in truly carrier suppressed SSB signal that is moulated by a pair of
sinusoid audio tones the ouput would appear to alternate in frequency by the
frequency difference of the two audio tones.

What does the receiver get that is different from true FSK and the other
kind?

73,Jim

To: <tentec@contesting.com>