TenTec

[TenTec] OPTION 3 upgrade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OPTION 3 upgrade
From: jesser@amtelcom.com (Jim Esser)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:41:00 -0500
I work for a company that is a manufacturer of PC-based tele-messaging
equipment for answering services and call centers.  As a policy the servers
are shipped with the telephony boards not installed and all PCs typically
have their cards reseated before power on.

UPS, FedEx and others seem to take pride in how many Gs they are able to
subject a package to.
WD9FRF