TenTec

[TenTec] Delta 580 & 280 pwr supply FORSALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta 580 & 280 pwr supply FORSALE
From: k8cma@arrl.net (Patrick & Ruth Herman)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:16:25 -0400
I have a Delta 580 with matching 280 power supply.   The 580 Delta is in
good condition, some wear by the selectivity switch, but all pad printing is
perfect. I have manuals for both units. The 580 has just had a checkup from
Ten Tec 6-12-01.  I have the report.  Email me for pics.

                                         Patrick Herman K8CMA
k8cma@arrl.net