TenTec

RE: [TenTec] Quite PWR SUPPLY?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Quite PWR SUPPLY?
From: "K. Indart" <kitdart@ntelos.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:31:23 -0500
Steve,   There are many "commercial" mfrs. of adjustable DC power supplies,
have overvoltage protection, current limiting, etc on the surplus market.  I
have used several and still do.  No fan, no hum, run cool.  Ugly, but who
cares.  New will be at least twice as much as the "ham variety".   Used very
cheap.
73,Ken