TenTec

RE: [TenTec] Orion Keyer?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Keyer?
From: "Eric SENSI" <eric.sensi@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:02:12 +0100
If I understand your question well...

Just maintain the A/B switch pressed for at least 2 seconds, you'll see the
highlighted "A" on the left of the main frequency changed to "B"... Now the
"B" will be highlighted instead of "A"... make your changes under these
conditions will change only for the VFO B.

But, again, i'm pretty sure that this the response you are waiting for !

Sorry.

Eric, ON6CV.

Just try with the Iambic keyer, maybe the keyer could not be used on VFO B
???