TenTec

[TenTec] software for the Jupiter... what I would like to see..

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] software for the Jupiter... what I would like to see..
From: bames@aob.com (Bill Ames)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:02:32 -0500
..is an application that does not attempt to put an interface that looks
like a radio on the screen. I want something that is set up to support the
activities that I use a radio for. This would require one to look at the
functionality that is available for the Jupiter via software and putting
together a GUI that supported the current need. For example, someone who was
doing some SWLing would most likely want their GUI to support that task. If
one were doing some analysis of spectrum and propagation conditions then
another interface would be best. Some day we will have something of this
nature, a GUI that is selectable depending on the activity.

Bill Ames
KB1LG