TenTec

[TenTec] [OT] wireless paddles?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [OT] wireless paddles?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:14:40 -0600
Ken,
Here's what I found:
QST July 1993 page 36 An Infrared Optoelectronic Keyer, Cebik, L.B., W4RNL
February 1992, page 30 An Infrared Optoelectronic Straight Key, L.B. Cebik,
W4RNL
August 1991, page 33, An Infrared Keyer Interface, John Conklin, WD0O
October 1991, page 42, An Infrared Keyer Interface (Feedback)

I'm going to be out at our club station tomorrow (it's School Club Roundup
week) and will check the issues of QST and see which might be the most
pertinent to the thread here.

Also, FAR Radio Circuits carries the boards.
http://www.farcircuits.net/keyers1.htm

73,
dale, kg5u