TenTec

[TenTec] Extra Class Exam

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Extra Class Exam
From: emile.imberman@verizon.net (Emile Imberman)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:36:55 -0600
Hi,
   This may be off topic a bit, but can someone explain the testing for
Extra Class.  I checked on ARRL Web Site and they have a new question pool
that takes effect June-July 2002. My question is: Which test is being given
today, and is the new question pool for July 2002 going to be condiderably
different than todays. I presently have an Advanced Ticket.  I appreciate in
advance anyone clearing this up. BTW, I really like my Pegasus. (mentioned
TT, at least)  Thanks.
                                Emile, W5EMI