TenTec

[TenTec] FS:Ten Tec Station

To: <ForSale-Swap@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>,<tentec@mailman.qth.net>,"Radio-Swapshop" <radio-swapshop@yahoogroups.com>,"Hamgear" <hamgear@yahoogroups.com>,"ham-" <owner-ham-boatanchors@ucsd.edu>,"boatanchors" <boatanchors@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:Ten Tec Station
From: "George R. Griesbach W5GRG" <w5grg@comforttexas.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:58:51 -0600
For Sale;

TenTec Paragon II w/matching power supply and TenTec desk mic.

Ten Tec Centurion linear Amp

TenTec 238 Antenna Tuner

Some small items , key, cables ,etc.

Selling all for $2500.00 Firm cash price

I am selling this for the widow of a SK ham friend of mine. Everything is in
very good shape a 9-10 and works well. All original boxes, and manuals. I
will box it up and get it to the shipping company included, but freight
charges are extra. Possible help on the shipping, I don't know but will ask.
I did not take pictures but will guarantee the above description of physical
condition.
I can possibly get pictures next week.
Email me with questions, etc.

Thank You