TenTec

Re: [TenTec] LOTW

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LOTW
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:50:02 -0400
"at one time"

I don't think that even lasted a week.  And the ARRL didn't reject it.  As I
remember from the QSL reflector at the time, the user base was up in arms
about it suddenly being implemented with no warning or discussion.  Of
course, blaming it all on the ARRL was a convenient scapegoat (isn't it
always?  whether it's true or not?)