TenTec

Low output on 15 Meters!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Low output on 15 Meters!
From: woffutt@davinci.netaxis.com (wallace offutt)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:07:03 -0400 (EDT)
I got my OMNI VI new in January and operated it in the CQ WW 160 CW
contest with no problems.  It sat unused in my shack until I was getting
ready for the IARU test (shows you how much operating I'm doing these
days) and I tried it out on the other bands. All bands checked out fine
except for 15 Meters, where I'm getting only about 20 watts out.  Has
anyone ever seen anything like this?  I'll be calling TenTec on this (when I
think to do so during the
day) but I wondered if anyone else here has heard of this problem.

73,

Hal Offutt K8HVT/1