TenTec

[TenTec] TEN-TEC USERS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC USERS
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:30:19 -0500 (EST)
Don't be to hastey Ron. There's only a few hot heads on here. I don't
understand how anyone can get so emotional about a lousey plastic and
aluminum box! If everyone on this list would take the attitude that TenTec
equipment is just another piece of junk and that some of us just happen to
like their junk then maybe we could all get along. There is a real problem
here with people who stand to see their favorite junk talked down.

I hereby allow anyone to call my Omni V, Hercules II and 238 a PILE of
JUNK. Now everyone repeat after me:

"MY RIG IS JUNK. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT IT. I LIKE PEOPLE
BETTER THAN RIGS OR FACTORYS." I WILL BE NICE FROM NOW ON."

Steve Ellington N4LQ
N4LQ@IGLOU.COM