TenTec

[TenTec] 6m beacons

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 6m beacons
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [NF3I])
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 12:20:03 -0400 (EDT)
There are a lot of 6m beacons, operating worldwide, between 50.060 and
50.100 MHz.  Don't hear activity? Listen for them.

* Scott Rosenfeld NF3I Burtonsville, MD FM19mc QRV 80-10/6/2/440 *
* 6m 80 grids on 8w * DXCC WAS WAC * QRP-L #147 * QRP ARCI #9054 *
* Charter member, Maryland Milliwatters * W3-VK on 3w mobile CW  *
*** 301-549-1022 h / 301-982-1015 w ** Life is one big hamfest ***