TenTec

[TenTec] FT-736R,Corsair II w/VFO,QRP,Paragon,HTs,12v PSs,HTs,scanners..

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FT-736R,Corsair II w/VFO,QRP,Paragon,HTs,12v PSs,HTs,scanners...
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [NF3I])
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:33:49 -0400 (EDT)
Offers considered on all.  All of this stuff is on my selling block.
Time to not lug it around anymore.

HAPPY SUMMER!  Everything plus shipping...remember, make offers...

HF/QRP
------

Corsair II with external VFO, standard filters.
Superb CW rig.  Radio needs PTO rebuild (included
if I can find it).  Exc. cond with manual, VFO LED
is off slightly.  Dual rx thru external VFO.  Wired
for power supply switch to turn radio on/off.  $850.

Ten-Tec Paragon I.  It's in excellent condition, with
standard filters; allmode rig.  I spend 99% of opera-
ting time in car, thus need for shack-bound rigs
is way, way down.  Have manual, etc.  $1000.

A&A Engineering 20m QRP rig, minus some ICs.
Excellent condition with manual.  $65.

S&S Engineering ARK 20 QRP rig.  20m, with keyer,
filter, built-in speaker.  Very rugged.  Pushbutton
tuning controls - a bit strange but virtually no
projections to bump...w/combination tilt-bail/carrying
handle.  VG cond, a few nicks, as if it matters with
that serious aluminum case :)  Manual included.  Incl.
variable-power output mod.  $235.

------
The following three rigs are property of Marc, N4DR, who
can be found at mapn4dr@erols.com...

Ramsey TX/RX pair, built from kits in plastic Ramsey
cases.  Puts out 1w on 20m.  VXO-tuned.  $40 for the
pair, manual included.

Oak Hills Sprint 30m xcvr; direct conversion, excellent
condition with manual.  Complete band coverage.  $65.

Oak Hills Explorer xcvr for 20m (NOT the Explorer II).
Works well, manual is somewhere.  $70.
------

VHF/UHF allmode
---------------
Yaesu FT-736R, excellent condition with manual and
keyer module.  Comes with mic and 2m/440 MHz capability.
FM/CW/SSB.  Lots of memories, 2 VFOs, satellite
functions.  $1350.

12v power supplies
------------------
Three of them, all in great condition:

(2) GSE 20 amp, probably good for about 16 A continuous.
(1) VHF Engineering, rated 16 A cont/22 A surge

$65 each, contact Marc, N4DR, at mapn4dr@erols.com.

2m amplifier
------------
Motorola 2m amp, good for FM only at about 80 watts.
Rugged.  Excellent condition, asking $75.

Handheld FM radios
------------------
Excellent condition Yaesu FT-470 2m/440 MHz HT.
5w out with proper battery.  Works great, have manual.
Two receivers, no dual-in-band receive.  $240.

Alinco DJ-582T 2m/440 MHz, near-perfect condition.
Works fine, extended rcv (and xmit too, I think).
Dual receivers, AM aircraft rx, battery, charger,
antenna, manual.  $265.

Scanners - base and handheld
----------------------------
Radio Shack Pro-2039 desktop scanner.  New condition
in original box w/manual.  200 channels, public
service/amateur/etc.  Cell-blocked.  Hyperscan.
$249 new, asking $150.

Radio Shack Pro-51 handheld scanner.  New condition,
200 channels, 800 MHz, with box, manual, rubber
duckie antenna.  $299 new once, asking $165.

** Scott Rosenfeld NF3I & AAR3IB/T ** http://w3eax.umd.edu/~ham **
** Burtonsville, MD FM19mc * DXCC WAC WAS * QRP-L #147 * AK-QRP **
* Waiting for 6m to open... ** ARRL Life Member/Laurel ARC/UMARA *
** 301-549-1022(h) 301-982-1015(w) *** 35 wpm HF mobile CW Neon **