TenTec

[TenTec] FS: TenTec 6M Transverter and Amplifier

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec 6M Transverter and Amplifier
From: prvalko@oakland.edu (Paul R. Valko)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:04:33 -0400 (EDT)
Unlike the rip off artist, you're dealing with 'KC here, so everything's
on the Up and Up!

For Sale:

Ten Tec 6 meter to 20 meter tranverter. Assembled by me.  Looks and works
perfectly, 5w in on 20M gives you 8w out on six.  $110 I ship FedEx on
your USPO Money Order.

Also!

T.E. Systems Model 0410 35-54Mhz Linear Amplifier.  I measured 80w out
when driven with the transverter.  FM and SSB/CW modes - NO PREAMP!
Looks good but it's missing a couple case screws on each side of the case.
$170 and I FedEx on your USPO Money Order.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics

See them at:
<http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko/sclose.jpg>