TenTec

6m Transverter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: 6m Transverter
From: ashleyb@ohsu.edu (Bradford Ashley)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 08:27:12 -0800 (PST)
To The Group:

        I am contemplating purchasing the 2m to 6m transverter kit from ten-tec.
I would like to querry the group to see how people like their's and do
they think that it works well. I have been told that buying the kit is a
very cost effective way to get on 6m as opposed to buying a new HF rig
with 6m built in.

        I am fairly comfortable building kits but I have never
built a transverter or much in the way of radio gear. I have built a lot
of audio circiuts. What am I going to need as a absolute minimum to put
this thing together???

        Any help and or advice would be great thanks.

                                                Brad WB7TSO

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html