TenTec

Omni Lineage

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni Lineage
From: dleclair@efn.org (Cleve D Leclair)
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 10:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

No I did not make this.......I was just using what little grey matter
I have without out any documentation in front of me...

As far as I know it could have gone A to D with sublines D/A, D/B, D/C.

that is  OMNI-D series A
         OMNI-D series B
and      OMNI-D series C

I had an OMNI-A user ask me once if I was using an OMNI-D series C...

Maybe someone FROM TEN-TEC might have a better handle on this....
As far as I know the OMNI's went A, B, C, D, V, VI....

If you have documentation to the contrary post....don't just tell
someone they are wrong.....show your theory of what's what...

Cleve - N7IXG    Nerry a flame in the joint....8-)