TenTec

Re: [TenTec] DDS VFO as remote VFO?

To: <wb2vuf@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, <lberman@alumni.neu.edu>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] DDS VFO as remote VFO?
From: "JAMES HANLON" <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:57:01 -0600
Bob and Lee,

Mouser Electronics lists a line of C0G (NP0) ceramic, radial leaded
capacitors in their current catalog.  They range in value from 10 pf to
0.022 microfarad.  I can give you the part number for any value you might be
interested in, or you can look them up yourselves.  Start off at
http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Ne=254016&N=1323038+254340+4294759694
and go from there.

Jim, W8KGI