TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Speech to Text

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Speech to Text
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:00:33 -0600
If you use a panadapter, its fairly easy to see when you have the signal
tuned in properly.  I use a FLEX-1500 in panadapter mode as the sub-rx (N4PY
mod) for my TenTec OMNI-VII and slave it with DXLab Commander.  I can click
on the signal with PowerSDR and the signal is tuned in. If the cost of the
FLEX-1500 is a limiting factor, single band SoftRock receivers could be
used.  PowerSDR is free.

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M