TenTec

Re: [TenTec] more oscilloscope questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] more oscilloscope questions
From: Bill Harris <w7kxb@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:34:01 -0700
I find the input on this subject most informative.  I'm inexperienced in using
scopes, but recently picked up a TEK 321 which, from all indications, seems to
be working. However, you never know what you land up with at these swap meets,
even if the price was right.  Was looking for a small scope that I could use
for bench work with old boatanchor repair/restoration.
3's
BillHarris