TenTec

[TenTec] any way to RIT a V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] any way to RIT a V
From: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk (patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 20:46:55 -0000 (GMT)
Well, we might meet up sooner than you think - I'm in the middle of
arranging a visit to the '99 Dayton Hamvention. Now that would be a
good time to get a heap of TenTec users together to compare notes ...
It would be even better if we could also get hold of at least one of
the service experts from TenTec, for a question and answer session.

Now back to fixing my Hercules II amplifier .. I just got thru fixing
the 253 ATU.

John G3JAG

To: <tentec@contesting.com>

E-Mail: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: 07-Feb-99
Time: 20:36:58
John Crux
Consultant in product forgery - Asia and
Africa