TenTec

[TenTec] THE paddle for keeps...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] THE paddle for keeps...
From: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk (John - G3JAG)
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 23:24:06 +0100 (BST)

My XYL suggests that it would be simpler to move a bed into the shack,
to avoid the risk of dropping the prized paddle en route to the
bedroom. In fact, she says I can move into the shack (permamently)
anytime I like. Then I would be able to keep an eye on my prized
Omni-V, my March and Bencher paddles, as well working DX during the
night ...

When my G4ZPY VHS paddle arrives, I may have to install an alarm system
for the paddles. I'm sure I would not sleep easily if I had a Hensley
paddle in the shack as well. Last year I travelled from UK to Dayton
for less than the price of a Hensley ...

Just envious I guess,  John G3JAG

E-Mail: John - G3JAG <patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: 02-Oct-99